- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar pitted large Spanish olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar pickled okra, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 (10.5-ounce) log goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (5-ounce) package sliced hard salami (optional)
- Toasted French bread slices or large crackers
- Garnish: lemon wedges
How to Make It
Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain.
Arrange green beans, feta cheese, and next 5 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, keeping each ingredient separate from others.
Whisk together dressing and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle evenly over ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Transfer marinated ingredients to a large serving platter. Add salami, if desired. Serve with toasted French bread slices or large crackers. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar dressing.