Use leftover vinaigrette to marinate artichoke hearts or chicken breasts, or serve over salade niçoise.
This recipe goes with Green Bean Salad With Feta
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note