- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 gram (1/4 teaspoon) xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground white pepper
How to Make It
In a blender, mix the fresh lemon juice and cold water at low speed. With the blender on, add the xanthan gum and blend until the liquid is slightly thickened, about 15 seconds. Increase the blender speed to medium and slowly add the grapeseed oil, and then the extra-virgin olive oil, in a thin stream and blend until creamy. Season with salt and white pepper.