- 1/2 (16-oz.) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in chicken broth and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Stir in hot cooked pasta, basil, butter, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Season with salt and pepper.