This recipe goes with Stuffed Pumpkin with Cranberry-Raisin Bread Pudding
Yield: 1 2/3 cups
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Cook vanilla bean, water, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in butter and remaining ingredients, and cook until thoroughly heated. Remove vanilla bean.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This