Lemon Tortoni Dessert
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup DOMINO Confectioners Sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 pt. lemon sorbet, softened
- 3 biscotti, crushed (about 3/4 cup)*
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners sugar, beating until blended. Gradually add half-and-half, beating until blended. Fold in lemon sorbet and remaining ingredients.
- 2. Scoop mixture evenly into 8 paper-lined baking cups in muffin pans. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- *3/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies may be substituted.
- Note: Dessert may be stored in an airtight container in the freezer up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This