This recipe is a bit of work, but the finished product is excellent.! Rich, tart yet sweet, and very impressive when served up in individual dishes. I made servings larger, layered in a parfait glass. I couldn't find ladyfingers, so I substituted "fingers" of pound cake. Extra rich and so filling! Ooh-la-la...I will make these for my crowd of lady friends!
Be sure to use soft ladyfingers, found in the bakery or produce section.
More From Southern Living
Total: 6 Hours, 50 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 (3-oz.) packages ladyfingers
- 24 (1 1/2-oz.) shot glasses
- 1 1/2 cups Quick and Easy Lemon Curd
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 24 small fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients just until blended.
- 2. Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold into cheese mixture. Spoon mixture into a zip-top plastic freezer bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag to make a 1/2-inch hole.
- 3. Cut ladyfingers in half crosswise. Press 1 ladyfinger half into bottom of each shot glass. Spoon 1 1/2 tsp. lemon curd into each glass. Pipe a small amount of mascarpone mixture into each glass. Repeat layers once with remaining ladyfingers, lemon curd, and mascarpone mixture. Top each with 1 raspberry and 1 mint sprig. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note