Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
All amounts are approximate
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Orange Muscat Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 dash(es) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillion
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) grapeseed oil
- Whisk first 10 ingredients well in small bowl, then slowly add oil while whisking until emulsified.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShanaP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings