Good flavor. I agree with the previous cook in that I cooked it on lower heat a bit longer. 4 minutes a side left the chops pink throughout and I prefer just a little pink. Also the lower heat helps the crust from burning.
Lemon-Thyme-Crusted Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
- 4 (6-oz.) boneless center-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2. Stir together 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a large shallow baking dish.
- 3. Dredge pork chops in breadcrumb mixture.
- 4. Cook chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This