- 4 (6-oz.) boneless center-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
Stir together 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a large shallow baking dish.
Dredge pork chops in breadcrumb mixture.
Cook chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.