The dressing is great, the marinade is delicious, and it works well with albacore tuna or swordfish too. This one is going in the regular rotation.
Lemon-Thyme Grilled Chicken Salad
Top mixed greens with slices of grilled chicken, crumbled feta cheese, and a zesty feta dressing to create a fresh and filling main dish salad.
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Feta Dressing
- Crumbled feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, flatbread crackers
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken and seal bag, turning to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400°). Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill, on greased grill rack, 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Let chicken cool slightly before cutting into thin slices.
- 3. Toss salad greens with 1/4 cup Feta Dressing, and divide among 4 salad plates. Place chicken slices on greens, and top with feta cheese and toasted pine nuts. Serve with flatbread crackers and remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note