- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Feta Dressing
- Crumbled feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, flatbread crackers
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken and seal bag, turning to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400°). Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill, on greased grill rack, 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Let chicken cool slightly before cutting into thin slices.
Toss salad greens with 1/4 cup Feta Dressing, and divide among 4 salad plates. Place chicken slices on greens, and top with feta cheese and toasted pine nuts. Serve with flatbread crackers and remaining dressing.