Lemon Thyme Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Breast Cutlets
- 1 whole(s) lemon zested
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil divided
- Pat chicken breast dry with paper towel. Drizzle grapeseed oil over one side of chicken breasts and sprinkle salt, pepper, thyme and lemon zest.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet. Add chicken breasts seasoned side down. Season the opposite side of chicken breast while cooking. Cook four minutes each side or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Instantpickle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note