I think these lemon cakes are really good. I'm doing this for a activity at school and everyone thinks this recipe looks really tasty and good. This is a good and easy treat to make. I give this a 5 star
Lemon Tea Cakes
For a quick and easy dessert that's ready in less than 25 minutes, serve up Lemon Tea Cakes.
More From Allyou
Bake: 11 Minutes
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Mist 12 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, lemon zest, juice, vanilla and salt until well blended.
- 3. Gently fold flour and baking powder into egg mixture with a rubber spatula until just incorporated. Mix in butter. Divide batter among cups, filling each 1 about halfway. Bake until cakes have risen and turned golden, about 11 minutes. Immediately run a knife around edges and invert cakes onto a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm, dusted with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note