Lemon Tartlets With Pineapple and Kiwi
This recipe makes more tarts than you need, but your guests will be happy to take home the leftovers. Prep: 30 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 2 tartlets)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 32mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- Lemon curd filling:
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 24 mini pastry shells such as Clearbrook Farms Mini Sweet Tart Shells
- 1 sliced peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, and lemon zest with a whisk until blended.
- 3. Place shells on baking sheets. Fill a zip-top plastic bag with lemon mix-ture. Snip off one of the bottom corners and fill pastry shells to 3/4 full. Bake 7 minutes or until filling is set.
- 4. Remove from oven and let cool.
- 5. Top tartlets evenly with the kiwi and pineapple.
- 6. Loosely cover with plastic wrap (or place in an airtight container), and refrigerate until served. Best served within 4 hours of preparing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Tartlets With Pineapple and Kiwi Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This