- Lemon curd filling:
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 24 mini pastry shells such as Clearbrook Farms Mini Sweet Tart Shells
- 1 sliced peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- calories 124
- fat 5 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 50 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 32 mg
- calcium 32 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, and lemon zest with a whisk until blended.
Place shells on baking sheets. Fill a zip-top plastic bag with lemon mix-ture. Snip off one of the bottom corners and fill pastry shells to 3/4 full. Bake 7 minutes or until filling is set.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Top tartlets evenly with the kiwi and pineapple.
Loosely cover with plastic wrap (or place in an airtight container), and refrigerate until served. Best served within 4 hours of preparing.