Lemon Tarragon Smoked Salmon Spread
Start any get-together off deliciously with this simple smoked salmon spread that will have everyone asking for the recipe. Make it up to two days ahead and serve with water crackers or matzos. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2926.
Yield: 8 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 4-ounce package(s) sliced smoked salmon
- 1 8-ounce package(s) neufchÃ¢tel cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) freshly grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) fine sea salt
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- Pulse salmon in a food processor until chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add neufchâtel, horseradish, tarragon, salt, lemon juice and zest to the same bowl of the food processor and process until smooth. Stir neufchâtel mixture into chopped salmon until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note