This is one of my go to recipes for entertaining. No one believes it is low fat.
Herb lovers: Try adding 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary to the crust. If your springform pan is made of dark metal, cook the cheesecake 5 to 10 minutes less.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated fat: 6.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 12.2g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 458mg
- Calcium: 155mg
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilled butter or stick margarine, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- To prepare the crust, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Place 2/3 cup flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until combined. Add chilled butter; pulse 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. With processor on, slowly pour ice water through food chute, processing just until blended (do not allow dough to form a ball). Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- To prepare the filling, beat cheeses at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 3/4 cups sugar and the next 4 ingredients (1 3/4 cups sugar through salt); beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour the cheese mixture into prepared pan. Spoon mounds of Lemon Curd over filling, and swirl together using the tip of a knife. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cheesecake is almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven, and cool to room temperature. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note