Lemon Supreme Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Frozen Deep dish Pie Shell
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar Divided
- 6 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 4 drop(s) yellow food coloring
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 package(s) cream cheese 1- 80z 1-3oz
- 3/4 cup(s) confection sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Line unpricked pie shell with double thick tin foil. Bake at 450 for 8 minu - remove foil and bake 5 min. longer. Cool on a rack
- Lemon Filling:
- COMBINE 3/4 C SUGAR, CORNSTARCH AND SALT. STIR IN WATER TIL SMOOTH. BRING TO A BOIIL OVER MED HIGH HEAT. REDUCE HEAT, STIR BUTTER AND LEMON PEEL AND COLORING. GENTLY STIR IN LEMON JUICE. COOL TO ROOM TEMP. ABOUT 1 HR.
- FILLING; BEXAT THE SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE AND SUGAR IN BOWL TIL SMOOTH. GOLD IN WHIPPED TOPPING, LEMON JUICE. REFRIGERATE 1/2 CUP FOR GARNISH. SPREAD INGREDIENTS INTO PIE SHELL AND TOP WITH LEMON FILLING. REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT. GARNISH LATER WITH REST OF WHIPPED TOPPING.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeslieKleiner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Supreme Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries