Lemon Sugar Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) ReaLemon juice
- Lemon Icing
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in eggs. Stir in dry ingredients, then add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Chill mixture for 2 hours.
- Shape into 1 1/4 inch balls. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, then cool on wire racks.
- Make icing, and drizzle on top of cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes