Lemon Sugar Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) ReaLemon juice
- Lemon Icing
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in eggs. Stir in dry ingredients, then add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Chill mixture for 2 hours.
- Shape into 1 1/4 inch balls. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, then cool on wire racks.
- Make icing, and drizzle on top of cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note