Lemon Squares by Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3.4 ounce(s) all-purpose flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted & coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) chilled unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Place flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, pine nuts, and salt in food processor; pulse 2 times to combine. Add butter and canola oil. Pulse 3 to 5 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Place mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray; press into bottom of pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- 3. Combine granulated sugar and next 5 ingredients (through egg white) in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over crust. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, and cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle squares evenly with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- CALORIES: 124 FAT: 5g(sat.1.3g, mono.2g, poly.1.2g) PROTEIN: 2g
- CARB: 18.5g FIBER: 0.3g CHOL: 30mg IRON: 0.5g SODIUM: 31mg
- CALC: 6mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Squares by Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts