Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 lemons grate rind
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Place flour and sugar in bowl and cut in butter as you would for pie crust,
- Pat into 8 X 12 pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350º
- Beat together slighty, eggs, sugar, ghrated lemon and lemon juice. Pour over top of hot crust.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes at 350º. Sprinkle powdered sugar over after baked. Cook 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts