Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon grated
- 6 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- Combined 1st three ingredients, crumbled, put into a 9 by 13 greased lightly glass pan. Bake for 20 min @ 350 degrees.
- Combine next 5 ingredients until smooth. pour over this mixture.
- Bake 25 min @ 330 degrees
- Should be a light brown color. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top (1/2) cup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KFalky and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note