Yield: about 4 dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Combine flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Spoon into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; press firmly into bottom of dish. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine eggs, sugar, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, and lemon juice; beat well. Pour egg mixture over hot crust. Continue baking at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool, and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts