- 1 (10-oz.) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) PILGRIM'S PRIDE EatWellStayHealthy Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Garnish: grape tomato halves
How to Make It
Cook spinach in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 minutes or until wilted. Transfer spinach to a bowl.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Melt butter in skillet; add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden and done. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients to skillet, and bring to a boil, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in spinach, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken over spinach mixture. Garnish, if desired.