Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) dry spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 ounce(s) shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1. Whisk together lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes. Hold aside.
- 2. Cook pasta to package directions, drain & place in large bowl.
- 3. Drizzle juice mixture over hot pasta and toss to combine.
- 4. Plate and top with cheese and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolfitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note