Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) dry spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 ounce(s) shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1. Whisk together lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes. Hold aside.
- 2. Cook pasta to package directions, drain & place in large bowl.
- 3. Drizzle juice mixture over hot pasta and toss to combine.
- 4. Plate and top with cheese and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolfitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes