Prep: 8 minutes; Cook: 18 minutes
Light and lemony, this pasta pairs perfectly with grilled fish and chicken. Don't worry if you forget to reserve some of the pasta water because tap water works just fine.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 21.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, combine thyme and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Drain pasta, reserving 2 tablespoons pasta water. Add pasta, reserved pasta water, and 1 tablespoon cheese to lemon mixture in bowl; toss well. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note