- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- calories 128
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- protein 4.3 g
- carbohydrate 21.9 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 153 mg
- calcium 26 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While pasta cooks, combine thyme and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Drain pasta, reserving 2 tablespoons pasta water. Add pasta, reserved pasta water, and 1 tablespoon cheese to lemon mixture in bowl; toss well. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately.