More From Oxmoor House
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg yolks
- Combine first 4 ingredients in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
- Whisk together lemon juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, whisking constantly. Cook 8 minutes or until thickened, whisking constantly. Pour into a small bowl; cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note