Lemon-Rosemary Iced Tea
Community Recipe from
- 1 large lemon thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves
- 1/4 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 quarts cold water
- In a large jar, bruise the rosemary leaves with a wooden spoon. Add the lemon and water, cover and let stand for 4 hours. Strain and serve in tall glasses over ice.
- MAKE AHEAD The strained tea can be refrigerated overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Rosemary Iced Tea Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes