More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 13.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 306mg
- Calcium: 3mg
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner roll dough
- 1 small lemon, cut into paper-thin slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Unroll dough onto an ungreased baking sheet, being careful not to separate into pieces. Gently press dough together along perforations to seal. Arrange lemon slices evenly over dough. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary leaves and next 3 ingredients; lightly coat with cooking spray. Place on bottom rack in oven, and bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until edges are golden. Cut into 8 equal portions. Serve warm.
- Focaccia (foh-KAH-chee-ah) is a flat, slightly raised bread that is particularly popular in the coastal regions of Italy, where the humid air prevents full rising of traditional yeast dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note