- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 package (8 oz.) sugar snap peas
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
MIX lemon peel, olive oil, rosemary, seasoned salt and pepper in a small bowl until well blended; set aside.
TEAR off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in the center. Unfold.
PLACE 1 chicken breast on one-half of each sheet near crease. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mixture over each chicken breast. Place peas, squash and red pepper around chicken.
FOLD over other half of sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner, make small overlapping folds down entire length of packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an "X" in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately.