- 1 oven bag (large size -- 14- x 20-inch)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetable medley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Plae oven bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Add flour; twist end of oven bag, and shake to coat.
- Add onion, vegetables, 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Arrange chicken over vegetables in an even layer.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes