One of the best meals Ive ever made. 279 calories with double veggies. I also baked in foil
Lemon Red Snapper with Herbed Butter
A fragrant herbed butter and roasted lemon slices complement the sweet, nutty flavor of red snapper for a super-fresh dish. Complete the meal with colorful Sautéed Zucchini and Bell Peppers.
Prep: 9 minutes; Cook: 13 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 259mg
- Calcium: 62mg
- 2 lemons
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, basil, or parsley)
- Fresh herb sprigs (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Cut 1 lemon into 8 slices. Place slices, in pairs, on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Grate remaining lemon to get 1 teaspoon lemon rind; set aside. Reserve lemon for another use.
- 3. Place 1 fillet on top of each pair of lemon slices. Combine salt, paprika, and pepper; sprinkle evenly over fish. Bake at 425° for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 4. While fish bakes, combine reserved lemon rind, butter, and herbs in a small bowl.
- 5. Place fish and lemon slices on individual serving plates; top each fillet with herbed butter, spreading to melt, if desired. Garnish with herb sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note