Prep: 8 minutes; Chill: 1 hour. The tangy, sweet filling in these tarts may remind you of a key lime pie.
Yield: 6 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 199
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Carbohydrate: 35.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 142mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk (about 1/2 can)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) package mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine 3/4 cup whipped topping, milk, lemon rind, and lemon juice; stir until smooth.
- Place 3 raspberries in each pie crust. Spoon filling evenly into crusts on top of berries. Cover and chill.
- Dollop remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping evenly on tarts, and top evenly with remaining fresh raspberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts