- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk (about 1/2 can)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) package mini graham cracker pie crusts
- calories 199
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 4.9 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 35.3 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 142 mg
- calcium 83 mg
How to Make It
Combine 3/4 cup whipped topping, milk, lemon rind, and lemon juice; stir until smooth.
Place 3 raspberries in each pie crust. Spoon filling evenly into crusts on top of berries. Cover and chill.
Dollop remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping evenly on tarts, and top evenly with remaining fresh raspberries.