Lemon Raspberry Pudding Bars
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) fresh raspberries, reserve 1/3 cup for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line an 8- x 8- x 2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press into parchment-lined pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
COMBINE cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until well blended. Add pudding mix, milk and lemon peel; beat 2 minutes or until well blended.
LAYER raspberries evenly on top of baked crust. Pour pudding mixture over raspberries; spread gently to cover berries. Garnish with reserved raspberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Use edges of parchment to lift bars from pan onto a cutting board. Pull back edges of parchment for easy cutting. Cut into 9 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Raspberry Pudding Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts