Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 2 T sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peeel
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 9 in deep pie plate with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl. Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, lemon peel, vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture, whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour batter into pie plate. Arrange raspberries on top batter. Sprinkle with remaining 2 T sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch