Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon yogurt
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) raspberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Combine eggs, milk, yogurt, butter and vanilla in medium bowl; set aside. In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, one tsp. zest and salt. Stir egg mixture into flour miixture; fold in berries. Spoon into greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes ,untl tops spring back when touched. Combine lemon juice, powdered sugar and remaining zest.; brush over warm muffins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Raspberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads