- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
How to Make It
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press into bottom of an 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups sugar and next 3 ingredients, beating until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with raspberries; pour remaining batter over raspberries. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cheesecake is almost set. Turn oven off, and partially open door; leave cake in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven; run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.