Lemon Raspberry Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 8 ounce(s) Nonfat lemon yogurt
- 1 cup(s) Raspberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and 2/3 c sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, egg whites, lemon rind, and vanilla; beat until well blended. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and soda. Add flour mixture alternately with the yogurt to the creamed mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Stir in raspberries. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; place on wire rack. Combine remaining 1/2 c sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Pierce top of bread several times with fork or toothpick. Pour sugar mixture over bread; cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- 228 calories, 5 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Raspberry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads