1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
3. Add cake mix, pudding (dry), water and oil; beat at medium speed for 10
4. Pour into ungreased 10-inch tube pan with removable bottom.
5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
6. Remove hot cake from pan.
7. Using a 2-tined fork, prick holes on top of cake.
8. Drizzle glaze ove top and spread on sides of cake.
1/3 cup lemon juice or orange juice
2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
1. Combine juice and confectioners sugar.
2. Heat to boiling, removing all lumps.
3. Drizzle over top and spread on sides of cake.
Go to full version of