LEMON PUDDING POUND CAKE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 3 3/4 ounce(s) package instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
- 3. Add cake mix, pudding (dry), water and oil; beat at medium speed for 10
- 4. Pour into ungreased 10-inch tube pan with removable bottom.
- 5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- 6. Remove hot cake from pan.
- 7. Using a 2-tined fork, prick holes on top of cake.
- 8. Drizzle glaze ove top and spread on sides of cake.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice or orange juice
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1. Combine juice and confectioners sugar.
- 2. Heat to boiling, removing all lumps.
- 3. Drizzle over top and spread on sides of cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note