- 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP DIPS Strawberry Creme
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 325° F.
MIX wafer crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and milk with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mixes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare chocolate curls from white chocolate.
TOP cheesecake with COOL WHIP DIPS and chocolate curls just before serving.
Total fat: 29 g
Saturated fat: 18 g
Cholesterol: 130 mg
Sodium: 470 mg
Carbohydrate: 35 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 28 g
Protein: 7 g
Vitamin A: 20% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 2% DV