Really good cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted coconut
- whipping cream
- maraschino cherries
- 1)Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in 1 1/2-quart bowl until stiff peaks form;set aside.2)Beat egg yolks slightly.3)Beat in lemon peel,lemon juice and milk.4)Add sugar,flour and salt;beat until smooth.5)Fold into beaten egg whites.6)Pour into 1-quart microwavable casserole;sprinkle with coconut.7)Pour 1 cup very hot water in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole in microwave.8)Carefully set casserole of pudding mixture in 1 1/2-quart casserole.9)Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70 0/0) until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean,10 to 12 minutes.10)Serve with whipped topping and a cherry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note