Lemon Poppyseed Cake with Lemon-Infused Chocolate Icing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Cream butter and brown sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add sour cream, lemon juice and oil. Mix together the flour, baking soda and baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Add to mixture alternately with the milk. Stir in the lemon zest and poppy seeds. Pour into the greased pan and bake at 350 degrees fro 50-55 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, check with wooden skewer. Done wen inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes. Frost when completely cool. Store in airtight cake keeper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeLV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Poppyseed Cake with Lemon-Infused Chocolate Icing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings