Lemon Poppyseed Cake
Our family loves this cake! Easy to put together.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) lemon cake mix
- 1 package(s) regular size instant lemon or vanilla pudding
- 1 cup(s) orange juice(can be concentrate)
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 5 eggs or egg substitute(works well)
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) almond extract
- Mix all ingredients together. With nonstick spray grease "bundt" pan well. Bake 350 for 45 min-I like to use convection. However if not check with toothpick and bake until toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Poppyseed Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts