Lemon Poppy Seed Torte
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) lemon cake mix
- 1 box(es) lemon instant pudding-small
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 4 eggs
- Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 cream cheese softened-8oz
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 cup(s) lite cool whip
- Pudding Layer
- 1 large box(es) Cook and Serve Lemon Pudding
- Turn oven on at 350.
- Mix cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, canola oil, and 4 eggs slowly at first and then at high speed for 2 minutes. Add about 1/4 cup of poppy seeds and mix at low speed until blended. Spread half of the batter into a greased/floured 9x13 pan. Bake for about 22 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip together and spread on cooled'
- Follow the recipe on the large box of lemon cook and serve pudding mix. Let this cool, stirring it occasionally while it cools. When cool, spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with cool whip and you are ready to go.
- Remaining batter: You can make 6 jumbo or a dozen small muffins. Glaze them by mixing lemon juice and powdered sugar until it is a nice drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over muffins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kashoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Poppy Seed Torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes