Lemon Poppy Seed Slices
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon peel shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- Beat butter for 20 seconds. Add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in lemon peel, milk, egg, vanilla and lemon extract. Beat in flour. Stir in poppy seeds. Divide dough in 2 and shape into 8-inch rolls. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Slice 1/4-inch thick and bake at 375 degrees 10-12min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Poppy Seed Slices Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies