Lemon Pistachio Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1/2 cup(s) pistachios toasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Bring water, rice and salt to boil and cook over low heat until rice is done - about 20 minutes. Remove rice from heat and let it rest 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with S&P to taste.
- (They served with Garam Masala Swordfish)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Pistachio Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables